Skip To Content

5330-5325 Treadway Drive

Port Richey, FL 34668
  • $5,200,000
  • STATUS: Active
  • ON SITE: 223 Days
  • MLS #: T3480009
$5,200,000
  • 0
    BEDS
  • 1.51
    ACRES
  • 0
    BATHS
  • 0
    1/2 BATHS
  • 3,965
    SQFT
  • $1,311
    $/SQFT
Neighborhood:
Type:
Commercial
Built:
1959
County:
Area:

School Ratings & Info

Description

Major high-return investment.. Famous Seaside Restaurant and Waterfront Lands Central Florida West Coast, Gulf of Mexico, Tampa MSA area Port Richey FL property is Pasco county's only Sea side Port.. UPSIDE RETURNS High vacancy with Major upside potential..Pro Forma 9.45% ROI returns @ $453,600 yearly rent roll increasing, additional appreciation value 11% year over year, Total 20.45% return potential. Current Passive tenant income $80,000 yearly Short-restaurant lease, Wet slip docking, event parking, increasing rents. The property consists of 3 separate parcels, 6 lots total, all uplands usable buildable, 1.51AC, 200' Waterfront Commercial frontage Offering Prime Waterfront Real Estate Restaurant, former B & B Hotel, Marina wet slip charter docking, additional development land, event parking lots. Cotee River. All Pasco county C2 COMMERCIAL Rights by zoning, Development land coverage FAR 75% (floor area ratio allowable building base floor), 200' Commercial Waterfront wet slip docking, develop High and Dry Commercial Marina, historic Seaside Bar on River, hotel and additional land for development. redevelopment Waterfront district area, boardwalk, and waterway Dredging project plus 6 million in renovations in process, lighting, streets, signage, sidewalks, Golf cart paths, and more. Can provide all documents regarding the site all clear Phase 1 environmental studies, and boundary surveys. Famous Johnny Cash singer frequented the Seaside Bar often Pasco ID# 32-25-16-0260-00000-0020 (Restaurant .28 AC) ID# 32-25-16-0260-00000-0010 (Hotel .79 AC) ID# 32-25-16-0260-00000-0080 ( Lots .44 AC) Total site 1.51AC (65,775 SF) C2 Commercial Zoned

Monthly Payment Calculator




© 2024 My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS. All rights reserved. All listings displayed pursuant to IDX. All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified. Listing information is provided for consumers personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law. Data last updated 2024-05-26T22:50:04.077.
www.searchingfloridaproperties.com/homes/144446203
Print Image

5330-5325 Treadway Drive Port Richey, FL 34668

  • Price: $5,200,000
  • Status: Active
  • On Site: 223 Days
  • MLS #: T3480009
0
Beds
0
Baths
0
½ Baths
1.51
Acres
3,965
SQFT
$1,311
$/SQFT
1959
Built
Neighborhood:
Harbor Villas
County:
Pasco
Area:
Port Richey
Property Description
Major high-return investment.. Famous Seaside Restaurant and Waterfront Lands Central Florida West Coast, Gulf of Mexico, Tampa MSA area Port Richey FL property is Pasco county's only Sea side Port.. UPSIDE RETURNS High vacancy with Major upside potential..Pro Forma 9.45% ROI returns @ $453,600 yearly rent roll increasing, additional appreciation value 11% year over year, Total 20.45% return potential. Current Passive tenant income $80,000 yearly Short-restaurant lease, Wet slip docking, event parking, increasing rents. The property consists of 3 separate parcels, 6 lots total, all uplands usable buildable, 1.51AC, 200' Waterfront Commercial frontage Offering Prime Waterfront Real Estate Restaurant, former B & B Hotel, Marina wet slip charter docking, additional development land, event parking lots. Cotee River. All Pasco county C2 COMMERCIAL Rights by zoning, Development land coverage FAR 75% (floor area ratio allowable building base floor), 200' Commercial Waterfront wet slip docking, develop High and Dry Commercial Marina, historic Seaside Bar on River, hotel and additional land for development. redevelopment Waterfront district area, boardwalk, and waterway Dredging project plus 6 million in renovations in process, lighting, streets, signage, sidewalks, Golf cart paths, and more. Can provide all documents regarding the site all clear Phase 1 environmental studies, and boundary surveys. Famous Johnny Cash singer frequented the Seaside Bar often Pasco ID# 32-25-16-0260-00000-0020 (Restaurant .28 AC) ID# 32-25-16-0260-00000-0010 (Hotel .79 AC) ID# 32-25-16-0260-00000-0080 ( Lots .44 AC) Total site 1.51AC (65,775 SF) C2 Commercial Zoned
Exterior Features

Additional Water Information 200 ft of commercial waterfronty Construction Materials BlockMetal FrameWood FrameWood Siding Foundation Details Stilt/On Piling Number Of Bays Grade Level 2 Road Frontage Type County Road Road Surface Type Asphalt Water Access Bay/HarborGulf/OceanIntracoastal Waterway Water Access Yn Yes Water Extras Assigned Boat SlipMinimum Wake ZoneSailboat Water Water Extras Yn Yes Water View Bay/Harbor - FullGulf/Ocean - PartialIntracoastal WaterwayRiver Water View Yn Yes Waterfront Features Bay/HarborCanal - Saltwater Waterfront Feet Total 400 Waterfront Yn Yes

Interior Features

Building Area Total 5142 Cooling Other Cooling YN Yes Freezer Space Yn Yes Levels Two Stories Total 2

Property Features

Flood Zone Code x Listing Terms CashConventional New Construction Yn No Ownership Corporation Property Sub Type Mixed Use Realtor Info Docs AvailableSurvey Available Special Listing Conditions None Tax Annual Amount 7805.05 Total Annual Fees 0 Total Monthly Fees 0 Utilities Public Zoning C2


Listing information © 2024 My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS..
Listing provided courtesy of LPT REALTY: 877-366-2213.



© 2024 My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS. All rights reserved. All listings displayed pursuant to IDX. All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified. Listing information is provided for consumers personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law. Data last updated 2024-05-26T22:50:04.077.
 
https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/mfr/orig_boomver_1_T3480009-2.jpg https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/mfr/orig_boomver_1_T3480009-2.jpg https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/mfr/orig_boomver_1_T3480009-2.jpg
Logo
World Impact Real Estate
4507 Furling Lane, Suite #203
Destin FL, 32541